Friday, January 30, 2015

Challenge #91

Hello again. It's Friday and we're delighted that you've joined us for another "anything goes" challenge this week. There were so many amazing entries, but we can only have one winner. Drum roll, please...

Congratulations!!!
Please e-mail us to claim your prize!

On to this week, we have a "new to us" sponsor.  Please help us welcome...

Hi my name is Angie & I am a married mom of 2 boys ages 14 & 17. I sell digital stamps all hand drawn by me. I drew as a child but quit for many years and just recently started again. I figured since I love to draw & scrapbook might as well turn my drawings into digital stamps. So here we are! I also have a blog dedicated to my stamps.

Using Sponsor Images:

Tricia


Natalie
 

Other Creations by the DT:


12 comments:

  1. Very nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cute DT cards. Thank you for this challenge, Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won! Thank you all so much. So happy to be chosen as the winner with my Be Happy card. I just emailed a message to you all. I have been ill so I didn't see I was the winner until this morning. :D
    Thank you
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to the winner and beautiful cards DT

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous inspiration from the DT...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a dear collection of sweet DT inspiration! Thank you for the challenge! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adding another card. Thank you, again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great resourcehttps://chukkabootsmaker.com/ that you are providing and you give it away for free.

    ReplyDelete